Services aren’t about lists—they’re about skills.
At Gordon Private Wealth, we take a straightforward approach to talking about our services. In doing so, we don’t claim to be all things to all people, and then roll out an exhaustive laundry list of services for clients to pick from. Rather, we are wealth managers who professionally advise you on an optimal strategy design by developing a customized approach specific to your situation. That is the core service we offer. We will:
- Learn about you and your goals through one-on-one conversations with you
- Analyze whether your current strategy can get you where you want to go
- Use our analysis to gain new perspectives on your needs and potential strategies
- Align your portfolio precisely with your needs (a step where advisors may fall short)
- Execute the strategy diligently, while maintaining flexibility
Costs call for transparency—and that’s what we offer.
Let’s talk transparency:
We focus on using fee-based solutions over commission-based ones. In many cases, that’s appropriate—and it’s generally our preferred approach. But, we will consider commission-based solutions when it’s in your best interest—for example, when you’re establishing a college fund for young children, or if you are adding alternative investments with a longer holding period to your investment mix. Commissions could be less expensive than fees for those options. We will be upfront with you on the path we recommend. That’s one example of transparency, in which client needs always come first.